Calculating a Conspiracy. “9/13”
Here are some cosmic coincidences that surround the numbers “9” “13” and “913”
In the stars: Astrologers believe that each number from 0 to 9 is ruled by a celestial body in our solar system, each number is represented by a planet, and in turn an astrology sign.
“1” - Aries ruled by Mars (Biggie’s Sign)
”3” - Gemini ruled by Mercury (Pac’s Sign)
In the bible: Biblical numerology refers to the interpretation, by some biblical scholars, of numerical values used in the New Testament that they believe relate to symbolism, which imply quality or attributes, of the value rather than to an actual quantity.
-The Biblical Meaning of the number 9 is judgment or finality. Basically, it’s used when judging man and all of his works. This number has also been used to describe the perfect movement of God.
-In Christian Numerology, the number 13 meaning deals with rebellion, corruption, abandonment, defection, revolution, to break or destroy.
Psalms 9:13 reads “O Lord, see how my enemies persecute me! Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death”
In the Kabbalah: The first word of the first verse of the first book of the Bible in Hebrew is bereishit, translated in English as “in the beginning”. Its Hebrew gematria* value is 913.
*-Gematria or gimatria (Hebrew: גימטריה gēmaṭriyā) is a system of assigning numerical value to a word or phrase, in the belief that words or phrases with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other, or bear some relation to the number itself as it may apply to a person’s age, the calendar year, or the like. It is likely that the term derives from the order of the Greek alphabet, gamma being the third letter of the Greek alphabet (gamma + tria)”
In Language: Numerology breaks down the language of numbers revealing a deeper meaning in words.
-The number combination 913: “九死一生” (gau sei yat saang in Cantonese) Is said to mean “Nine die to one live”, meaning 90% chance of being dead and only 10% chance of being alive, or survived from such situations (a narrow escape).”
In Chinese tradition, certain numbers are believed by some to be auspicious (吉利) or inauspicious (不利) based on the Chinese word that the number name sounds similar to. The numbers 6, 8, and 9 are believed to have auspicious meanings because their names sound similar to words that have positive meanings.
In the Illuminati: The secret society is believed to exist in a secret code of symbols numerology.
-9: The number nine is symbolic of divine completion and the number of the fall of man.
-13: The number thirteen is simultaneously a lucky and unlucky number. It is considered to be a bad omen because the Knights Templars were arrested on October 13, 1307. Thirteen is the number of a cult (there are 13 members in a covens and satanic cults (12 regular members and one high priest), which a mirrors of 12 jurors+1 judge.
In the cards: Tarot cards are a pack of playing cards (most commonly numbering 78), used from the mid-15th century in various parts of Europe. From the late 18th century until the present time the tarot has also found use by mystics and occultists in efforts at divination or as a map of mental and spiritual pathways.
-In a tarot card deck, XIII is the card of Death, usually picturing the Pale horse with its rider.
-Tupac was shot two separate occasions. He was shot five times in ‘94 (9+4=13) at Quad Studios, and four times on the Vegas Strip. 5+4=9
-Biggie started rapping when he was 13. (He states this in the second verse of the famous corner store freestyle in Bedstuy when he was 17) “you know its me, the BIG, competition rapper ever since 13…”
-Tupac was shot on Sept. 7, but died 6 days later. 7+6=13
-9+1+3 = 13
-In a standard deck of cards there is 13 different numbers/letters Starting with the Ace going up to the King.
-Shaq recently shared with ESPN, that on the night Biggie was murdered, the two had planned to hang out, but Shaq overslept. In the 1996 US Olympics, Shaq wore number 13